Friday, April 12, 2013

Black crescent scarf



This is the newest scarf that I made recently. It has a beautiful crescent shape. I have made 2 scarves like this before in light beige color.

This black scarf measures 110cm on the curved side and 25cm long when wearing.







2 previous scarves of this style that I have made before:









I made this scarf from a Japanese crochet chart by Mayumi Kawai

There are also other scarves of the same style, you can see them on my related posts:
Scarves Christmas 2012 and more
Crochet lace scarf, with fan edging


4 comments:

  1. This is one pretty pattern! This is just right for a tropical weather. I followed your blog I hope you follow back my blog.

    CuteyPatutyCrochet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      Followed Blogspot and Facebook page :-)

      Delete
  2. wonderful your crescent scarfs. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and thank you, Andrea Richartz!

      Delete